Loop's learnings over the incredibly busy year of 2022 are wide and incredibly useful in driving forward our commitment to raise the voices of people in affected communities globally. Much of our learning is brought to life in our case studies presentation.
We have learnt, for example, that people and organisations use Loop for a wide variety of reasons:
Loop is being used by local people to:
- get services they need
- report where services are not being delivered and
- report safely about abuse, fraud and misconduct
Information on Loop has been used by organisations to:
- respond to people with relevant and timely information
- course-correct implementation plans
- keep people safe by letting them know about an independent anonymous reporting mechanism
- celebrate their successes and impact
- use the data to inform policy and
- get additional funding
These points, and many more of significance are brought to life in case studies which we carried out as part of our work with communities: several of which are highlighted in the Summary Presentation of our Annual Report.